13 easy and creative decorating ideas for glass candle holders
Candle holders are really good to add décor to your home. Someone has rightly said that candles holders without decoration is like body without clothes. In this article, we are going to give you 13 easy and creative decorating ideas for glass candle holders.
1. Decorating glass candle holders with a transparent paper
Try to cover your candle holders with transparent paper. It will beautify your barbeque party if you use good quality of transparent paper.
2. Glass candle holders decorated with pressed pansies
You should press pansies with book covers and stick them with the glass lanterns. To complete the look, add strip of silk paper.
3. Colorful lanterns in sandwich paper bags
You can make glass votive canles colorful by wrapping it with sandwich paper. It will add more beauty if you round the glass with raffia ribbon.
4. Wine glass as glass candle lantern
This beautiful design does not take much time to complete. You just need to have a wine glass, water, tulip flowers and floating candles.
5. Glass votive holders in Asian style
It is simple and touchy. You just need to wrap up the glasses with Chinese or Japanese news papers.
6. Glass candle lanterns with lavender
Though, there lanterns are not atmospheric yet they smell good.
7. Decorating glass lanterns with noodles
This is Italian decoration style. It may be funny for you yet noodles look really good in the lanterns.
8. DIY glass candle holder with sea motifs
You just need to use transparent paper having maritime flair.
9. Convert a perserving jar in a glass candle centerpiece
You just need to have satine varnish, a seas shell stensil, candles, raffia ribbon and sand and shells.
10. Decorating glass candle holders with lace ribbons
This is the most romantic design indeed.
11. Glass lantern with turquoise cande and shells
Find sea shells and put them in the glass.
12. Glass candle holders with ginkgo leaves
Though it is simple yet it is very touchy. You just need to put leaves over glass and wrap them with transparent paper.
13. Colorful lantern glasses with gift ribbon
You can use a big variety of ribbons to beautify your glass. It is also very simple.