Published on June 26th, 2017 | by Home and Family0
Are You Getting Ready for a Home Remodeling Project?
In today’s busy and hectic world it should probably come as no surprise that you can get almost anything delivered to your home or your office. Even large personal storage containers, in fact, can be delivered right to your driveway and picked up again when you are done using them. For many home sellers, for instance, an on-demand storage container is the perfect solution. If, for example, you need to list your house right because you have to make a major move for a job, you may not have the time to immediately find your new home. Your current home, however, may not have that ready to show look. With an on-demand storage container, however, you can make sure that you have a safe and dry place to store your extra items so that your home will be more attractive to the buyer. The on-demand storage unit can be left on site or it can be moved to a temporary storage location.
Full-service storage solutions allow you to use any of a number of options in planning a move, a construction project, or a clean up project. Often times, for instance, you need to get all of the furniture out of the house so that carpet layers can come in and get their job completed quickly and effectively. Anyone who is looking to move or free up space may find the convenience of this full service storage companies a real advantage.
We live in a time when many Americans have more things than they know what to do with, do in addition to using portable storage solutions, many people also rent storage units year round for the items that they do not need access on a day to day basis.
Consider some of these trends in the storage solution industry:
- 25% of people with two-car garages do not even have room to park cars inside them because they fill up these spaces with belongings.
- 300,000 is the average number of items in the average American home.
- 50,000 is the number of storage facilities in the U.S. This is more than five times the number of Starbucks!
- 10% of Americans rent offsite storage.
- 2.3 billion square feet of self-storage space is currently available in the U.S.
- As of the year 2014, there was 8.32 square feet of self-storage space per capita in America.
If you are looking for a way to have the minimalist look in your home without really having to part with your belongings, a storage solution may be the answer.