Published on June 30th, 2014 | by Home and Family0
Five Undeniable Advantages of Purchasing a New Luxury Home
As the U.S. economy continues on its path to recovery, new luxury homes for sale are becoming one of the hottest commodities on the real estate market today. In February 2013 alone, new home builders broke ground on 917,000 dwellings — an amazing 27.7% increase from the previous year.
Whether you are thinking about purchasing your first home or are a long-time homeowner looking to upgrade your living space, there are few ways you can go wrong by choosing new luxury homes as your next housing option.
For proof, take a look at the five best reasons to look into new luxury homes as your next living space:
1. Owners of new luxury homes get to design luxury dream homes: We all have our own idea of the house of our dreams — and when you choose to buy a custom luxury home, you will get to design your dream home from the inside out. Getting to live in the home you’ve dreamed about for years? Priceless.
2. Your house will fit your needs: Whether you need a home with wheelchair accessibility fewer stairs or railings to help you get around the house, you can be confident that there will be custom homes floor plans to suit your unique needs.
3. New luxury homes can save you thousands on energy costs: Even compared to homes built five years ago, today’s new luxury homes are more energy-efficient than ever. Features like triple-pane windows will help keep your home insulated and keep energy costs at a minimum.
4. You can choose from the highest-quality materials: Because you are in control of every aspect of your new luxury homes’ construction, you will be able to choose the highest-quality building materials for every aspect of your new home. Your house will be able to last a lifetime with very few repair or maintenance needs as a result.
5. New luxury homes are constructed with care: One of the hidden advantages of hiring custom homes builders to construct your new home is the fact that these builders tend to take on one project at a time, usually never building more than 10 homes in a given year. This allows them to give their full attention to the new luxury homes they build, adding astonishing detail and quality to their work. References.