Published on June 4th, 2014 | by Home and Family0
8 Reasons to Hire a Nanny
Not sure whether or not to send your child to a day care center? Maybe you’re worried about your little one getting sick, whether or not the day care supervisor is friendly, or if an accident will occur because of someone else’s child? Don’t sweat it, your best option is a nanny. Here are a few benefits of hiring a nanny that will hopefully calm the nerves.
- It’s more affordable than a daycare. No more spending a fortune on “well reviewed” places only to have to cancel last minute because you can’t make the drive over to the center.
- Little to no illnesses or passing of germs. This is a big bonus! No one likes a sick baby- because then you run the risk of getting sick as well.
- You can enjoy the light housekeeping provided for by the nanny. Most nanny services will provide a little housework, such as doing the dishes, folding laundry, vacuuming a floor of the house, or setting the table for dinner.
- The best nanny services will professionally screen- background checks and all- your nanny to make sure that they are top notch and qualified.
- Less running around and being late for appointments. Ever had that slight panic of having to be two places at once? That doesn’t have to happen when driving to daycare is out of the equation.
- Flexibility when it comes to choosing a schedule. Do you work part time? Full time? Nights or weekends? It doesn’t matter, there are nanny’s that care be hired for all hours of the day.
- One of the best benefits of hiring a nanny: You CAN be picky. With a day care center, what you see is what you get in terms of caregivers. With a nanny, you have the option to try them out and, if you feel like it isn’t a good match for you and the kids, there are plenty of others out there who can get the job done.
- Hiring a caregiver ensures personal, one-on-one time with your little bundle of joy to ensure they are getting the attention they need when you are gone.
- If you choose a live in caregiver, they will most likely have training in how to create and maintain a safe and stimulating environment for your child.
So there you have it, a straightforward list of the benefits of hiring a nanny and why you should drop the worrying, ditch the daycare center, and tell your husband they are no longer on child watch duty- because you’ll be hiring a nanny!